If you were an employee with Allstate and vested in the Agent Pension Plan, Deferred Compensation Plan or Profit Sharing Plan, information is available on the following website:
Here are a few things you can learn about your pension on the Hewitt website:
1. What is the earliest date you can receive your pension?
2. Calculate your pension benefit by selecting your retirement date; view and compare payout options.
- Straight Life Annuity.
- 50% Joint and Survivor Annuity
- 100% Joint and Survivor Annuity
- Life and Ten-Year Certain Annuity
- 50% Contingent Annuity
- Ten-Year Certain and 50% Joint and Survivor Annuity
- Lump sum
3. View balances and manage your Profit Sharing Plan or Deferred Compensation Plan account.
- See how your Pension Benefit is calculated pre 1988 and post 1989
- Withdraw or roll over your money
- Check fund performance
- Change your beneficiaries
- Get investment advice
- Understand Social Security benefits
- Summary Plan Descriptions and Benefits Manuals for:
1. Pension Plan
2. Group Medical for Former Employees
3. Deferred Compensation Plan
4. Profit Sharing Plan
Your Pension Death Benefit: To find the amount your beneficiary will receive, call 1-888-255-7772. You will need the last 4 of your social security number, your date of birth, and your password (the same one you use on the Hewitt website). Select Pension, then Death Benefit.
Correcting the Social Security offset prior to your pension start date could increase your pension benefit. Read Agent Pension Plan Information for Former Allstate Employee Agents.